Renting your home in Augusta during Masters week allows homeowners to capitalize on the high demand for accommodations, often earning more than their monthly mortgage in just a few days.
Steps to listing your home:
- View our Masters Home Listing FAQ
- Complete the Home Rental Listing Application (online). — OR — download a hard-copy of the application. The easiest option is to complete the form online. If you choose to download a hard-copy, you will need to print, fill-in-the-blanks, scan, and then email the application to email@example.com.
- Send your listing pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your $50 listing fee (see below).
- View our Home Rental Checklist outlining Elite’s expectations of a ready-to-rent home. Please save this to reference when preparing your home for guests.
Once your paperwork, fee, and pictures have been submitted, our team will create a listing. Once the listing is created, we will send you an email that you can proof for any errors or edits. We will then publish your listing.
Paying for your listing ($50)
Here is the Venmo/PayPal information you can submit your payment via friends/family to:
- To pay via Venmo (Kevin McKerley / @Kevin-McKerley):
- To pay via PayPal (Aaron Fera / email@example.com)